08 Apr 2020 Bible Study: Lesson 3
Summary: Contentment is a lifestyle— it’s living in such a way that, regardless of my circumstances, I have enough and I am enough in Christ who gives me his strength to do whatever he’s called me to do. Contentment isn’t a matter of living with less, but living with either more or less and not having it change us, tilt us, or draw us away from Jesus. The power of contentment is that it opens us up to experience more of Jesus… who is enough.
This unprecedented time in which we live has been purposed by God for many reasons. Not the least of which is to shake us and awake from our comfort in order to create an appetite, a hunger and thirst for the Only One who can truly satisfy our every need: Jesus.
- Listen to My World Needs You Right Now by Kirk Franklin on YouTube.
- Download the Heart Diagnostic Exercise and personalize it for you.
- Transcripts will not be available for this study.
- Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
- Watch the teaching on Facebook and YouTube.
Alright, that’s that for that, and don’t forget that you are greatly and dearly loved by the King.