02 Apr Ep 23 | Held: Surviving Storms, Pandemics and Life in General
Posted at 20:59h in Life-On-Life Podcast
Summary: This pandemic is another wakeup call. This time the alarm is loud and personal and it’s shaking us awake…each of us, on some level. I believe that God, once again, God is saying—WAKE UP!
So, are you awake? If so, what are you going to do about NOW? Will you hit the snooze alarm and go back to chasing comfortable? Or will you recalibrate and intentionally start rebuilding a life of faith in God?
Because it’s not just a spring shower that’s raining outside… it’s a storm…a typhoon, a tornado, a hurricane…and we were meant to do more than just survive it. We were meant to make the most of it and THRIVE.
- Listen to Held by Natalie Grant on YouTube.
- Download the Habakkuk 3 passage and personalize it for you.
- Check out these fabulous Scripture Clings passage and grab one today!
- Transcripts will not be available for this study.
- Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
- Watch the teaching on Facebook and YouTube.
Alright, that’s that for that, and don’t forget that you’re greatly and dearly loved by the King.