28 Oct Ep 3 | Bonus: Doing Breast Cancer with Jesus
Summary: October is the month where we recognize breast cancer awareness and 10 years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It’s a part of my story I didn’t share with you all last week, but it’s a significant part of my story and I am asking the Lord to give somebody out there today some really great encouragement and hope for their same journey with breast cancer¬– or whatever rough, hard, scratchy, hot place you find yourself in right now… that this might be a word of encouragement to spur you on and to give you hope in whatever season you find yourself in.
Today’s Challenge: If you’re going through a hard time right now, what’s God’s showing you? Ask him. Ask him to do a full work in your heart with whatever you’re going through to teach you so much more about who he is and show you his grace and show you himself in ways you’ve not experienced him. And then ask yourself, what am I learning about Jesus as I walk through this trial?
- Click here to read Punky’s previous blog posts about her breast cancer journey.
- Click here to learn more about Gracyn DenBestin’s book.
- Listen to Punky’s interview on KCBI with Jeff and Rebecca
- Download the transcript for this episode
- Find me on Instagram and Twitter
- Find me on Facebook and YouTube
Alright, that’s that for that, and don’t forget that you’re greatly and dearly loved by the King.